- On arrival, you’ll receive A Roman Notebook, a guide to local secrets and tips that only available to guests of our properties. Ask our concierge to book you tickets for any of the following or other events and sights.
- Local artisans & shopping The area around Rome Luxury Suites has a wealth of local artisans and we can guide you to these, as well as our best local tips on where to buy bespoke and off the peg.
- Carthage comes to Rome From 27 September to 29 March, the history and culture of Rome’s greatest rival will be celebrated in the Roman Forum and Colosseum in the exhibition, Carthago. The immortal myth, with artefacts from international museums, and the Bardo and Carthage museums in Tunisia, plus reconstructions and multi-media.
- Emperors at the Ara Pacis Walking distance from Rome Luxury Suites, there’s a blockbuster exhibition on the Emperor Claudius, Messalina and Agrippina until mid-October.
- Pompei & Santorini Also within easy reach of Rome Luxury Suites, the Scuderie Quirinale has a blockbuster exhibition on the links between Pompei and Santorini in Greece, from September to February.
- Coffee & Dining A Roman Notebook reveals our handpicked favourite local cafes, bars and restaurants, from family trattorias to where to get the best ice cream.