Read reviews about our Rome Luxury Suites properties
"Excellent 4 night stay in Rome” Trip Advisor
What a gem of a place. We had a deluxe suite 50 sq meters. I think this was one of the best rooms from my travels in Europe. Here is why
1. Excellent bathroom- two sinks - a great tub (yes I used it) and a spacious shower cubicle. The WC area is not cramped behind a door as one often sees in Europe. Better than the pics on the website show you. Airy and spacious and the styling is really excellent - contemporary chic, earthy colors - lovely mosaic on the wall. Great toilet amenities and enough robes/towels - (the weighing scale was innacurate though !)
2. Spacious and comfortable room - very cleverly designed. Enough wardrobe space - including hanging space and drawers. And great place for keeping your suitcases (we had 2 large ones and one small) - not the clumsy racks you get at most hotels. Overall for the comfort, elegance, space and design - I would give this room 10/10
3. Location - right next to Piazza Del Poppolo is wonderful. So many bars, restaurants, shops around that you will never miss the common areas which a more traditional hotel has, but this does not (It does have one nice room one can use if one wishes)
4. Front Desk Staff: They were friendly and efficient and more than willing to help. They arranged 2 lovely tours for us on short notice (Vatican and Ancient Rome). And also made restaurant recomendations and reservations. The drop off to the airport - S class merceded for 60 Euros is also a lovely idea. In fact they had been in touch with us immediately after we had booked and were very helpful and responsive.
5. Breakfast in bed - thats great - i love it. why would you want to go down for breakfast when you can get it in bed. Having said that the breakfast selection is limited. Also a wonderful surprise - our minibar was included in our rate - we didn't pay for our water and cookies/chips
A word of clarification: As you would have seen in the other reviews this is not a classic hotel with a big lobby or tons of staff to fuss over you. The space is top class - stylish and better than what you would see at the top hotels. But there are no substantial common areas. I was apprehensive about this but after having stayed there I can say with confidence that given the location and all it has to offer as soon as you walk out the door - I don't think anyone would miss these common areas.
I would also like to add that in Rome you see a lot of rich/classical architechture/art all around you. So having a hotel room which is contemporary in its styling offers relief. In fact I believe that the contemporary style of the hotel offers itself to be juxtaposed with the more traditional styles one sees in the city, and this actually helps you appreciate the latter even more. This is a subtle but in my view important point.
I also think that overall it is better to stay in this area rather than in the veneto area which is above the steps (Spanish Steps). Most of the grand old hotels are in the Via Veneto area which is a bit "dull" in my view compared to the streets below the steps.
Finally don't miss Pincio garden just minutes away- its a wonderful place to relax and get some open space
Keep it up Babuino !!
Prezzo migliore garantito